FROM JUSTIN at bodyFi:
If you have not yet made a MyFitnessPal account, you need to do so in order to best track your food.
Make an account here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Once you have done this, you'll need to change your settings so your trainer can see your food diary. Here is how to do this:
1. Log into your MyFitnessPal account
2. Click the "My Home" tab at the top
3. Under the "My Home" tab click "Settings"
4. On the "Settings" there will be a list of Account Settings. Click on "Diary Settings"
5. At the bottom left of "Diary Settings" you will see "Diary Sharing". Make sure that this option is set to "Friends"
Get tracking! Ask one of our trainers for more information.