bodyFi Personal Training - Award Winning in San Francisco
Personal training is a great way to see faster results. We design your personalized sessions on your unique strengths, weaknesses, style and goals. With focused attention and constant encouragement, we keep changing it up so you'll see results you never thought possible. Combined with our Pilates, Group Fitness, and Nutrition programs, you will reach your fitness goals.
We've designed Personal Training programs that work for everyone:
• 30-minute: High intensity program for when you're busy, or simply want to feel like you've had an hour-long workout in half the time. Clients training with us may use our treadmills and elliptical trainer by Precor as well.
• 60-minute: The traditional workout program for when you have the time, have an injury, or just want to take it slow. Includes post-workout stretching – and twice the positive reinforcement and encouragement.
• Training tools like BOSU, TRX, Rip Trainer, ViPR, Kettlebells and more. Clients training with us may use our treadmills and elliptical trainer by Precor as well.
• Goal-setting, program planning and before/after body measurement.
• Solo or Partners: Work out by yourself or with a friend. It’s all good, and it’s all fun.
• Indoors: Rainy? Cold? Wanna escape the fog? Train in our Mission studio or in our 3,700-sq ft studio in the Financial District.
• Outdoors: Fresh air, scenery and lots of jealous people in work clothes passing by. Click here to see our training locations throughout the city.
• In-home training: We’ll come to you! It doesn't get much easier than this. All you have to do is burpee-proof the living room. We can also hold sessions at your condo’s gym.
Choose a trainer with the experience and certification you prefer:
PRO trainers have a minimum of 1 nationally recognized certification and 2 years' training experience.
ELITE trainers have 2 or more certifications and 5 years of training experience.
MASTER trainers have 3 or more certifications and 8 years of training experience.